At Southern, we’re known for providing good food, service, value and a consistently pleasant dining experience. Our company has a reputation for sustaining successful relationships with our clients over time. And, we’re recognized for offering a great working environment and ample career opportunities.
So, how do we do it? Our clients, our customers, our employees and our suppliers all say that it’s that “something extra” that sets Southern apart.
- It’s our willingness to be flexible in our business dealings. Our privately held, owner-managed status allows us to be more flexible in contract negotiations and program development, and more attuned to the specific circumstances and needs of your organization. We treat all clients like “big fish” and our infrastructure and processes support this commitment.
- It’s our desire to adapt what we do—menus, service, pricing, communications. We know that each site is different: customer demographics vary, tastes change, and community personalities are unique. That’s why we go the extra mile to make what we do work for you, and your customers. The result? Our clients stay with us for the long haul.
- It’s our ability to hire, and appreciate, really good employees. Quality people are attracted to Southern—they value the culture of respect and caring. Our talented employees work hard, and they stick around. And our management team—from the president to the regional manager organization—averages an impressive 15 years on the job.
- It’s our enthusiasm, our energy, our desire to please. The Southern spirit is apparent the minute you enter our facilities. From the corporate boardroom, to our kitchens … from our cafés to our dining rooms, you’ll sense the dedication and excitement that goes into everything we do.
- It’s our personal approach that manifests itself in so many ways, and positively impacts everyone. Remembering names, rewarding good work, noting customer preferences … at Southern, we make our business, personal.
Only Southern provides the something extra that truly makes an onsite dining difference.